When we got there, we had to pass out pencils and wristbands and get everyone in their groups. I had six kids in my group which wouldn't have been bad if they were kids that would stay together. I had a couple kids who wanted to be in other groups, so if were a little bit ahead of one group, they would lag behind to talk to their friend; or if we were a little bit behind, they wanted to move on with them. There was also one kid in my group that was always trying to move ahead and go on without us. I had to keep telling him to come back or to wait until everyone was ready to move on. Luckily, the other four were pretty good at keeping together, but I found myself counting heads at least every five minutes. The museum was really cool though. I kind of want to go back and actually look around for myself without having to worry about losing children.
| The view from on top of the museum |
| The dinosaur exhibit |
No comments:
Post a Comment